Singular MARS, an engineering company based in Horley, Surrey, is looking for a part-time, home-based sales and marketing genius. The company designs and builds industrial machinery, mainly in the manufacturing and recycling sector, and is looking for an enthusiastic extrovert to take it to the next level.
Singular MARS is helping to create a better future through engineering, developing bespoke solutions in the manufacturing industry and collaborating with partners to make the world a better place. With a special passion for the Electric Vehicles, Aerospace, Renewables and Recycling Industries, we support environmental initiatives, community projects, exciting start-ups, interesting people and disruptive ideas that aim to improve our planet with our own, humble profits and crowdfunded donations.
Are words like ‘lead gen’, ‘pipeline’, ‘prospects’, ‘CRM’ and ‘decision makers’ part of your vocabulary? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Are you a creative problem solver and a sales wizard willing to work with muggles? Would you like to work in a young, dynamic company that is ready to grow and do something good for the environment? If so, then this role could be right for you!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a creative problem solver, can come up with their own ideas and challenges and see through them.
- Is technically minded or has some technical background. We do engineering. Basic understanding of how things work is required, or willingness to learn fast.
- Is an extrovert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Is honest and helpful and has principles.
- Is able to work independently and exceed targets.
- Agrees with our values and wants to make the world a better place.
- Has strong business / economics acumen with good negotiation skills and sees the opportunity in the most obscure and unlikely places.
- Lives within a commutable distance of Horley / Gatwick.
With great power comes great responsibilities and duties, such as:
- Creates relationships and partnerships from scratch and develops new clients for our services.
- Identifies potential clients in the target market and completes appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
- Hot and cold telemarketing.
- Develops an export strategy.
- Writes content for our website and social media, such as case studies, newsletters and articles.
- Engages on our social media channels and creates brand awareness.
- Replies to enquiries, prepares quotations, liaises with suppliers and other admin tasks.
- Creates and manages a crowdfunding campaign to launch our project Singular Plastic Arts.
- Occasionally attends networking events, exhibitions, and customer sites.
Salary and bonus is dependent on experience and hours are flexible. This job would best suit students, recent graduates, new parents or semi-retired people. The conditions, duties and benefits can be adapted around the ideal candidate; our main priority is that the candidate has the right attitude, a self starter that believes in our mission.
If interested get in touch with email@example.com.